Benefits of Membership
Our members benefit from having a place to show their works as well as the synergy of our cooperative organization. We teach one another and learn, as well as sharing the cost of presenting our art to the public in a way that makes it possible for all of us. This arts community within the Pendleton district community gives the artists the possibility of having their work featured in a public reception or on our web pages, and makes marketing their work feasible instead of all but impossible. And our arrangement is not exclusive; if you want to exhibit in other venues or sell your work directly, you can do that and many of us do.
Become an Artist Member
The documents here can help you decide whether our gallery is right for you. The document Membership Process has some general information about membership and how to apply. The Jury Guidelines document describes the kind of art we exhibit, and can help you decide whether your work is appropriate. When you are ready, complete the Application for Membership, attach your artist statement and pictures of your works for review, and submit it to the co-op.
Become a Friend of the Gallery
Friends of the Gallery are people who have shown themselves to have interest in the visual arts and a mutual interest with us in promoting the arts in our Town and District. Friends of the Gallery participate with us in the arts by
- receiving personal invitations to special events, such as Featured Artist Receptions
- being notified in advance of public notice of Gallery changes, such as new artists and significant changes to displayed works
- receiving a small work produced for Friends of the Gallery by an artist member
- receiving discounts on gift certificates and stock Gallery logo items such as mugs, T-shirts and mouse pads
- invitation to private sale hours for Friends and past customers
You can become a Friend of the Gallery by registering your contact information with us and paying a nominal annual fee. Come into the Gallery for more details.